- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Scott City council hires former SEMO public safety director as city administrator (11/15/17)
Fun-loving teacher, students
I cannot remember when I enjoyed reading an article so much as I did concerning the piece about Mrs. Rouse's class creating their lemonade and all the lessons pertaining to the drink the children learned.
The story made me laugh till I cried. It was a really fun and precious piece and was immensely enjoyable.
May all the young people in this creative class under this fun-loving teacher go far.
Thanks for brightening the morning a bit more.
LINDA ROYCE, Cape Girardeau