- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Fun-loving teacher, students
I cannot remember when I enjoyed reading an article so much as I did concerning the piece about Mrs. Rouse's class creating their lemonade and all the lessons pertaining to the drink the children learned.
The story made me laugh till I cried. It was a really fun and precious piece and was immensely enjoyable.
May all the young people in this creative class under this fun-loving teacher go far.
Thanks for brightening the morning a bit more.
LINDA ROYCE, Cape Girardeau