- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Scott City officials, others oppose plan for railroad-tie treatment plant (9/25/17)5
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Fun-loving teacher, students
I cannot remember when I enjoyed reading an article so much as I did concerning the piece about Mrs. Rouse's class creating their lemonade and all the lessons pertaining to the drink the children learned.
The story made me laugh till I cried. It was a really fun and precious piece and was immensely enjoyable.
May all the young people in this creative class under this fun-loving teacher go far.
Thanks for brightening the morning a bit more.
LINDA ROYCE, Cape Girardeau