- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Fun-loving teacher, students
I cannot remember when I enjoyed reading an article so much as I did concerning the piece about Mrs. Rouse's class creating their lemonade and all the lessons pertaining to the drink the children learned.
The story made me laugh till I cried. It was a really fun and precious piece and was immensely enjoyable.
May all the young people in this creative class under this fun-loving teacher go far.
Thanks for brightening the morning a bit more.
LINDA ROYCE, Cape Girardeau