- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Rebecca Kay Coffel and George Louie Westfahl of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:39 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 23, 2004. Name, Brooke Hadley. Weight, 5 pounds 3 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Miss Coffel is the daughter of Tony and Brenda Sample and Darrel and Linda Coffel. She is employed at Saint Francis. Westfahl is the son of Dennis and Sandra Suttner and Homer Nesmith. He is serving in the U.S. Army.
Son to Erin Lea Kluesner and Mark Allan Messmer of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:26 a.m. Monday, Jan. 3, 2005. Name, Noah Allan. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Kluesner is the former Erin Kennedy, daughter of Steve and Pam Tuttleton of Chaffee and Jan Rhodes of Cape Girardeau. Messmer is the son of Janie and Jerald Simpson of Chaffee.
Son to Nick Robert and Rebecca Lynn Lohman of Fruitland, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:35 a.m. Monday, Jan. 3, 2005. Name, Dalton Ray. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Lohman is the former Rebecca Helt, daughter of Paula Lupo of Rome, Ga., and Carl Helt of Charleston, Mo. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Lohman is the son of Debby Litz and Bob Lohman of Fruitland. He is employed at Auto Trim Design.
Daughter to Dustin Ray and Kelley Dawn Snider of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:25 p.m. Monday, Jan. 3, 2005. Name, Reagan Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Snider is the former Kelley Rodgers, daughter of Kenny and Becky Rodgers of Morley, Mo. She is a speechlanguage pathologist with Cape Girardeau School District. Snider is the son of Ray and Brenda Snider of Marble Hill, Mo. He is a certified public accountant with Frederick I. Vogt, CPA.
Son to Stanley M. and Lisa Ann Sievers of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:16 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2005. Name, Joseph William. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Sievers is the former Lisa Kumming, daughter of Anna and Russell Keeling of Lowry City, Mo. She is employed at Lutheran Home--Home Health and Hospice. Sievers is the son of Hulda Sievers of Jackson, and the late Melbert Sievers. He is a self-employed farmer.
Daughter to Ernest and Robin Blevins of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:20 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2005. Name, Maria Dawn. Weight, 6 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Blevins is the former Robin Long, daughter of Emma Taber of Jackson, and the late Jerry Long. Blevins is the son of Wanda Blevins of Paragould, Ark., and Bill Blevins of Leachville, Ark.