- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Phyllis Gayleen Farmer, 68, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, May 20, 2009, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born Aug. 18, 1940, at Grassy, Mo., daughter of Paul A. and Wilda A. Gaines Farmer.
Farmer retired in 2003 from IBM, where she worked as an office administrator, and moved from Hillsboro, Mo., to Marble Hill.
She is survived by a daughter, Erin Butler of Corinth, Texas; two brothers, Gary Farmer of Marquand, Mo., Mike Farmer of Marble Hill; two sisters, Theda White of Silva, Mo., and Wilda Hahn of Wentzville, Mo.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Friday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the chapel. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glenallen, Mo.