- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Cora Claudette Learue, 68, of Sikeston died Saturday, Jan. 8, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born March 5, 1936, in Scott County, daughter of Claude and Wilma Madison Dirickson. She and James M. Learue were married Dec. 3, 1974, at New Madrid, Mo. He died Oct. 11, 1995.
Survivors include four sons, Randy and Artie Hicks of Sikeston, Steven Hicks of Cottontown, Tenn., Shannon Learue of Jackson; three daughters, Sondra Alliston of Austin, Texas, Debbie Allen and Darlene Hicks of Sikeston; a sister, Betty Burns of Florida; 17 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son and three brothers.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. Bob Burnes officiating. Burial will be in Mounds Park Cemetery at Lilbourn, Mo.