- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 1/11/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Ray Douthit, 35, 4062 Flad Ave., St. Louis, was arrested on a city warrant for making a false declaration, driving under suspension and stop sign violation.
* Ricky Lamont Nelson, 17, unknown number on Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a city warrant for false declaration and possession of a controlled substance.
* Javier Morales, 40, 2117 Travis St., Laredo, Texas, was arrested on a city warrant for driving while intoxicated, failure to dim headlights and failure to stop at a stop sign.
* Alia J. Shurn, 20, 1132 Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to comply.
* Candace Brooke Palermo, 21, 631 Themis St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of assault. A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for the same incident.
* Amanda Louise Reed, 23, 400 Crites, Apt. 2, Scott City was arrested on a St. Francois County warrant for speeding.
* A PlayStation and video games were reported stolen from 1715 Henry St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Citgo, 2363 Farrar St.
* A PlayStation 2, Nintendo and games were reported stolen from 607 Locust St.
* Cash was reported stolen from 1068 Linden St.
* Cash and a security box were reported stolen during a burglary at Subway, 2246 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Window panes were reported broken at Raben Express Tire and Auto, 2000 Independence St.
* A brown wallet was reported found at Hopper Road and Mount Auburn Boulevard.
* A dog bite was reported at 621 Terry Lane.
* A bicycle was reported found at 1020 S. Parkway.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jason Anton, 24, 804 E. Main St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant and on suspicion of careless and imprudent driving.
* Kelli S. Lindgren, 28, 605 Kies Ave., was issued a summons for failure to register a vehicle.
* Paul Braun, 56, 204 Cortner, Smithton, Ill., was issued a summons for failure to register a vehicle.
* Reports of property damage were made in Klaus Park, the 1700 and 1900 blocks of Mulberry Street, the 1800 block of Eagle Drive, elsewhere on Eagle Drive, the 1100 and 1200 blocks of Brandom Street, the 400 block of West Main Street, and the 500 block of Crestwood Drive.
* A robbery was reported in the 200 block of South Bast Street.
* Thefts were reported in the 500 block of Oak Hill Road, and the 300 block of E. Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 900 block of Shady Lane.