- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Allen Peterson died Sunday, May 17, 2009.
Beloved husband of Anna Mae Meade Peterson; dear father and father-in-law of Bonnie Kaye (Jack) Knowlan, James Byron (Diana) Peterson, and Ronald Allen (Milagros) Peterson; dear grandfather of Luke (Mary) Peterson, April (Phil) Muehring, Adam (Kelly), Eric (Jennifer) and Kirk (Alissa) Peterson, Erica (Matt) Russell, Garrett (Megan), Spencer (Lara) and Stuart (Courtney) Knowlan and Andrea Pineda; dear great-grandfather of Braxton, Colton, Cassie, Jessica, Jacob, Anna, Sarah, Sumner, Jonah, Caleb, Amber, Kate and Audrey; dear brother of Margie Lynch, Mary Hoffman, Betty Hockett and Ima Jean Risenhoover; our dear brother-in-law, uncle, great-uncle, cousin and friend.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Ortmann-Stipanovich Funeral Home, 12444 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church of Ellisville, 137 Clarkson Road, Ellisville, Mo., with visitation a half-hour before service. Interment in Bellerive Cemetery.