- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Viola E. Kiehne Fisher asleep in Jesus on Saturday, May 16, 2009.
Beloved wife of the late Howard W. Fisher Jr.; loving mother of Sandra H. Emmenderfer; dear grandmother of Lee T. (Pam) Emmenderfer Jr. and Debbi (Mark) Steinbecker; dear great-grandmother of Amanda, Shelby and Kyle Steinbecker, and Grant Emmenderfer; sister of William (Jody) Kiehne; niece of Albertine Scherrer; dear aunt, cousin and friend.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Gethsemane Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the church. Interment will be in New St. Marcus Cemetery.
Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary in St. Louis is in charge of arrangements.
Please make contributions in memory of Viola to a charity of choice.