- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 01/10/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Driving while intoxicated, failing to dim headlights and failing to stop for a stop sign were reported. A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges.
* Jeffery Scott Gantt, 20, of 1427 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to appear and wearing no seatbelt.
* Terris Lavon Vaughn, 36, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of violating probation.
* Chad Branden Peltz, 24, of 1601 Broadway, Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of violation probation.
* A 28-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 50-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Mary Ann McCollough of 140 S. Locust St., Dexter, Mo., received a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Scott Mitchell Slinkard, 48, of 298 Nightshade Lane, Millersville, received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Shemiah LaShawn Carter, 23, of 1023 William St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failing to drive on the right side of the roadway.
* Nicholas Minor, 35, of 621 Sycamore St., received a summons for peace disturbance.
* Michael A. Dilley Sr., 29, of 901 N. Missouri St., Apt. B, received a summons for a seatbelt violation.
* Assault was reported at 3439 William St.
* Assault was reported in the 500 block of South Ellis Street.
* Rhodes 101 reported gasoline taken at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Kelly Transportation reported stealing in the 300 block of South Lorimier Street.
* A cellular phone was reported taken from a vehicle at 3054 Lexinton Ave.
* A face plate and pocketknife were reported stolen and a vehicle dashboard damaged at 1408 Lexington Ave., No. 5.
* Stereo equipment was reported stolen at 1208 Ranney Ave.
* Stereo equipment was reported stolen at 2560 Lisa Drive, No. 3.
* Two CD players were reported stolen at 1949 Delwin St., No. 4.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged at 505 Timon Way.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged at 1900 William St.
* A front glass door was reported damaged at 605 N. Kingshighway.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* Purse 'N' Ality reported forgery at 227 West Park Mall.
* Rent One reported failure to return a video game device at 610 S. Kingshighway.
* Possession of a controlled substance and false declaration were reported at Kingshighway and William Street. A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
* A 13-year-old female was referred to juvenile court for running away.
* Interference with child custody was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.