- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 01/10/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 5:20 p.m., alarm sounding at 2852 Independence St.
* At 5:05 p.m., power pole in the roadway at North Kingshighway and Broadway.
* At 8:58 p.m., citizen assist at 1919 Bloomfield St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 10:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Forest Avenue.
* At 1:15 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Linden Street.