- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)7
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
My Daddy the hero!
Michael Ruebel of Cape Girardeau MO was representing the Marines Sat May 16 at the Cardinals baseball field. His wife Deidre and three children Michael 6, Jennifer 4, and Brayden 2 were on the sidelines. As the ceremony began and Michael marched on the field youngest son Brayden began to call for his Daddy. The officials motioned to let him go. As he greeted his father this picture was snapped. The crownd in the statium let out an audible "Awwwww....". Michael will deploy for Iraq sometime this year soon after the couples fourth child is born.