- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Blagojevich inspires 'Bleep'n Golden' hair-care products
CHICAGO -- Just when we thought we'd heard "bleep'n" everything.
A Chicago-area company is marketing hair products inspired by ousted Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. The shampoo and conditioner carry the brand name "BLAGO It's Bleep'n Golden!"
The owner of Delta Laboratories Inc. of Elk Grove Village says the idea came to him one night.
Blagojevich was removed from office in January after being accused of misdeeds that include trying to sell President Obama's vacant Senate seat. The brand name refers to a comment he allegedly made about the appointment: "I've got this thing and it's [expletive] golden."
Blagojevich has pleaded not guilty to federal charges. His publicist, Glenn Selig, said he hopes the shampoo "at least passes the smell test."
On the Net