- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)5
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)7
Blagojevich inspires 'Bleep'n Golden' hair-care products
CHICAGO -- Just when we thought we'd heard "bleep'n" everything.
A Chicago-area company is marketing hair products inspired by ousted Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. The shampoo and conditioner carry the brand name "BLAGO It's Bleep'n Golden!"
The owner of Delta Laboratories Inc. of Elk Grove Village says the idea came to him one night.
Blagojevich was removed from office in January after being accused of misdeeds that include trying to sell President Obama's vacant Senate seat. The brand name refers to a comment he allegedly made about the appointment: "I've got this thing and it's [expletive] golden."
Blagojevich has pleaded not guilty to federal charges. His publicist, Glenn Selig, said he hopes the shampoo "at least passes the smell test."
On the Net