- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Blagojevich inspires 'Bleep'n Golden' hair-care products
CHICAGO -- Just when we thought we'd heard "bleep'n" everything.
A Chicago-area company is marketing hair products inspired by ousted Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. The shampoo and conditioner carry the brand name "BLAGO It's Bleep'n Golden!"
The owner of Delta Laboratories Inc. of Elk Grove Village says the idea came to him one night.
Blagojevich was removed from office in January after being accused of misdeeds that include trying to sell President Obama's vacant Senate seat. The brand name refers to a comment he allegedly made about the appointment: "I've got this thing and it's [expletive] golden."
Blagojevich has pleaded not guilty to federal charges. His publicist, Glenn Selig, said he hopes the shampoo "at least passes the smell test."
On the Net