- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Blagojevich inspires 'Bleep'n Golden' hair-care products
CHICAGO -- Just when we thought we'd heard "bleep'n" everything.
A Chicago-area company is marketing hair products inspired by ousted Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. The shampoo and conditioner carry the brand name "BLAGO It's Bleep'n Golden!"
The owner of Delta Laboratories Inc. of Elk Grove Village says the idea came to him one night.
Blagojevich was removed from office in January after being accused of misdeeds that include trying to sell President Obama's vacant Senate seat. The brand name refers to a comment he allegedly made about the appointment: "I've got this thing and it's [expletive] golden."
Blagojevich has pleaded not guilty to federal charges. His publicist, Glenn Selig, said he hopes the shampoo "at least passes the smell test."
On the Net