- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Beulah Irene Yamnitz, 88, of Patton died May 15, 2009, at Stockhoff Nursing Home.
She was born March 23, 1921, in Patton, daughter of Jasper N. and Matilda J. Tinnin Smith. She and Lancie O. Yamnitz were married Nov. 17, 1937.
Irene was a homemaker, farmed with her husband for many years and was an active member of Patton United Methodist Church.
Survivors include one son, Carl Yamnitz, Sedgewickville, Mo.; two daughters, Edith Propst and Kathy Venneman, both of Patton; 10 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by one son, Ronnie Yamnitz; three brothers; and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home chapel, with the Revs. David McCutcheon and Jerry Geisert officiating. Burial will follow in the Patton Cemetery.
Online obituaries can be found at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.