- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PATTON, Mo. -- David L. Hucke, 77, of Patton died May 15, 2009, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born Sept. 30, 1931, in Mound Valley, Kan., son of Daniel A. and Edna F. Woodmansee Hucke.
He was a retired planner for McDonnell Douglas in St. Louis, a member of the Mount Carmel Baptist Church and the VFW.
David served his country in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War.
Survivors include a special friend, Juanita James of Perryville, Mo.; sons, Marc Hucke of Kansas City, Mo., Kevin Hucke of St. Charles, Mo., Scott Hucke of Warrenton, Mo.; two brothers, Paul Hucke of Edgewood, Wash., and Charles Hucke of Wichita, Kan.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a granddaughter.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home chapel, with Rev. Roy Michael officiating. Burial and graveside service will be Wednesday at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Parsons, Kan.
In lieu of flowers, donations are requested for the Mount Carmel Church. Online obituaries can be found at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.