- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)11
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
JILLIAN GIBBS IN ART SHOW
Jillian Gibbs, 6 1/2 yr old daughter of Adam and Shelly Gibbs, formerly of Scott City, was recently chosen to have her art work entered in the Young Art Masters Art Show held in March at the Virgil Blossom Athletic Center in San Antonio, TX. Jillian is in first grade at Clear Springs Elementary School. Only 2 students from her class were invited to enter their art work. Jillian chose to enter a flower picture drawn with water color and glue.
The Gibbs recently moved to San Antonio where Adam is stationed with the United States Army.
Jillian is the grauddaughter of Renae Gibbs, and Garry and Suzie Gibbs, all of Scott City.