- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Plan on Redhawks Kids Camp for your Kids This Summer!!!
The annual Redhawks Kids Camp, sponsored by the Department of Recreation Services at Southeast Missouri State University, is accepting registrations for their annual recreation day camp starting on June 1, 2009.
Camps start Monday, June 1 and last through the end of July. The camp is held at the Student Recreation Center - North and includes swimming each afternoon in the Student Aquatic Center. Weekly sessions are affordable and early morning and late afternoon coverage is available.
Redhawks Kids Camp is open to children age 5-13. Each week has a certain theme to it and many activities during that week will relate to that respective theme.
Southeast students, many preparing to be teachers, are counselors for the safe camp. Activities include arts and crafts, sports and games, shows, and much much more. All counselors are trainned, certified in CPR, and have passed mandatory background checks.
Registration information and pricing is available on our website at www.semo.edu/recservices. For more information, you may also call Jennifer Rose @ 651-7379.
Please make sure that you ask for the "Buy 7 Sessions, Get 1 FREE Offer - valid through June 8 (a savings of over $135.00!!!!). Please visit our main office, located in the Student Recreation Center - North (next to the Show Me Center) M-F 8am-4pm to register and take advantage of this great offer!