- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
Plan on Redhawks Kids Camp for your Kids This Summer!!!
The annual Redhawks Kids Camp, sponsored by the Department of Recreation Services at Southeast Missouri State University, is accepting registrations for their annual recreation day camp starting on June 1, 2009.
Camps start Monday, June 1 and last through the end of July. The camp is held at the Student Recreation Center - North and includes swimming each afternoon in the Student Aquatic Center. Weekly sessions are affordable and early morning and late afternoon coverage is available.
Redhawks Kids Camp is open to children age 5-13. Each week has a certain theme to it and many activities during that week will relate to that respective theme.
Southeast students, many preparing to be teachers, are counselors for the safe camp. Activities include arts and crafts, sports and games, shows, and much much more. All counselors are trainned, certified in CPR, and have passed mandatory background checks.
Registration information and pricing is available on our website at www.semo.edu/recservices. For more information, you may also call Jennifer Rose @ 651-7379.
Please make sure that you ask for the "Buy 7 Sessions, Get 1 FREE Offer - valid through June 8 (a savings of over $135.00!!!!). Please visit our main office, located in the Student Recreation Center - North (next to the Show Me Center) M-F 8am-4pm to register and take advantage of this great offer!