- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)9
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
Plan on Redhawks Kids Camp for your Kids This Summer!!!
The annual Redhawks Kids Camp, sponsored by the Department of Recreation Services at Southeast Missouri State University, is accepting registrations for their annual recreation day camp starting on June 1, 2009.
Camps start Monday, June 1 and last through the end of July. The camp is held at the Student Recreation Center - North and includes swimming each afternoon in the Student Aquatic Center. Weekly sessions are affordable and early morning and late afternoon coverage is available.
Redhawks Kids Camp is open to children age 5-13. Each week has a certain theme to it and many activities during that week will relate to that respective theme.
Southeast students, many preparing to be teachers, are counselors for the safe camp. Activities include arts and crafts, sports and games, shows, and much much more. All counselors are trainned, certified in CPR, and have passed mandatory background checks.
Registration information and pricing is available on our website at www.semo.edu/recservices. For more information, you may also call Jennifer Rose @ 651-7379.
Please make sure that you ask for the "Buy 7 Sessions, Get 1 FREE Offer - valid through June 8 (a savings of over $135.00!!!!). Please visit our main office, located in the Student Recreation Center - North (next to the Show Me Center) M-F 8am-4pm to register and take advantage of this great offer!