- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Kathy Ann Nesby, 54, of Helia Healthcare Center in Carbondale, Ill., formerly of Mounds, died Sunday, May 10, 2009, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale.
Visitation will be from 2 p.m. to service time Sunday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. E.L. Shockley officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds.