- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Sadie Rae Graham, 97, of Advance passed away Friday, May 15, 2009, at Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Dec. 18, 1911, at Malden, Mo., daughter of Oscar and Dwilla Rheuark Harris. Sadie and John Graham were united in marriage Feb. 16, 1935, at New Madrid, Mo. He preceded her in death Jan. 20, 2000.
Survivors include three sons, Billy Graham of Advance, J.T. Graham of Scott City, Donald Graham of Bloomfield, Mo.; three daughters, Deloris Milam of Sikeston, Mo., Christine Stepp of Advance, Wanda Stinson of Sedgewickville, Mo.; a sister, Rosena Oakley of St. Louis; nine grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and 22 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, two sisters and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Allen Terbrak and the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Cemetery near Bell City, Mo.