- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
McKinney - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Larry McKinney of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance reception at the 4-H Exhibit Hall in Arena Park.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Candy and Roger McNeely of Cape Girardeau and Lance and Linda McKinney of Jackson.
McKinney and Carole Urhahn were married April 12, 1959, in Cape Girardeau.
Their attendants were Betty Garrett and Herb Littleton.
The McKinneys have two grandchildren, Jacob Long and Conner McKinney of Jackson.
McKinney is golf instructor at Bent Creek Golf Course in Jackson. Mrs. McKinney volunteers at the Family Counseling Center in Cape Girardeau.