- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Adams - 55 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Bill J. Adams of Jackson celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary May 9, 2009.
Adams and Shirley Martin were married May 9, 1954, in Hernando, Miss., by the Rev. J.H. Davis.
Their attendants were Barbara Allison and Bill Schoen.
Adams is the son of the late George and Irene Adams. Mrs. Adams is the daughter of Freda Martin of Jackson and the late Walter Martin.
The couple has three children, Michael Adams of Ballwin, Mo., Tammy Francis of Bridgeton, Mo., and the late Mark David Adams.
They have three grandchildren, Ryan Adams of Bridgeton, Tyler Adams of Ballwin, and Amanda Francis Durio of St. Charles, Mo.
Adams retired from IBEW Local 702. Mrs. Adams retired from Bank of America.