- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Burger - Page
Allison Anne Burger and Wesley Lucas Page exchanged vows April 18, 2009, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Eucharistic ministers were Jamie Burger, father of the bride; Russel and Stephanie Burger, uncle and aunt of the bride.
Organist was Jeffrey Overbey of Champaign, Ill., and vocalists were Jim Simmons and Joan Kerby of Benton, Mo., and Lindsey Grojean of New Hamburg, Mo.
Mass servers were Macy Hall, Marisa Hall and Eric Uhrhan, cousins of the groom, and lector was Gail Overbey, aunt of the bride. Giftbearers were Christie Rodgers, Amy O'Brien, Jennifer Brand, and Pamela Carter, sisters of the groom.
Parents of the couple are Jamie and Sherry Burger of Benton, and Kenny and Diane Page of Scott City.
Maid and matron of honor, respectively, were Paris Burger and Vanessa Morgan of Benton, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Tiffany Browder of New Baden, Ill., Megan Normile of St. Louis, Katie Heet of Springfield, Mo., Jennifer Glueck of New Hamburg, and LeShae Simmons of Benton. Junior bridesmaid was Avarie O'Brien, daughter of Stephen and Amy O'Brien of Kelso and niece of the groom.
Cody Page of Scott City was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Derek Ressel of Scott City, cousin of the groom; Josh Carroll of Chaffee, Mo., Ryan Gray of Norfolk, Va., Aaron Friend and Travis Glueck of Scott City, and Matt McAlister of Jackson. Junior groomsmen were Bryce Morgan, Landon O'Brien, and Andrew Rodgers. Bryce is the son of Vanessa Morgan and nephew of the bride. Landon is the son of Stephen and Amy O'Brien and nephew of the groom. Andrew is the son of Andy and Christie Rodgers of Sikeston, Mo., nephew of the groom. Ushers were Brett Burger of Benton, cousin of the bride, and Stephen O'Brien, brother-in-law of the groom.
Miniature bride was Claire Burger, daughter of the bride and groom.
Program and guest book attendants were Ashley Johns of Chicago and Crissi Matthews of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 17 at St. Joseph Parish Center.
Mrs. Page is a graduate of Kelly High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in communications from St. Louis University in 2004. She is an account executive with Red Letter Communications Inc. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed at Buzzi Unicem USA in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Nassau, Bahamas, the couple is residing in Scott City.