- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Whalen - Lindberg
Allyson Ann Whalen and Charles Jonathon Lindberg were married June 28, 2008, at First Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau. Mike Shupert performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry Whalen of Harrisonville, Mo., and Alisa Heydon of Pleasant Hill, Mo. The groom is the son of Charles and Deb Lindberg of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Brandy Wooldridge of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Jessica Whalen of Overland Park, Kan., and Laura Karg of Steamboat Springs, Colo., sisters of the bride; Michaela Drury of Kelso, Mo., and Rachael Stephens of Scott City.
Darryl Stratman of Grassy, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Mike Averill of Chicago, Brandon Simmons and Matt Eaton of Scott City, and Matt Hayes of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Tyler Gerling, brother of the bride, and Trevor Ross, cousin of the bride, both of Pleasant Hill.
Flower girls were Zoe Heydon of Pleasant Hill, sister of the bride, and Anna Wooldridge of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom. Ringbearers were Whalen and Kenny Downs of Drexel, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Joanie Pettit attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Show Me Center.
Mrs. Lindberg expects to receive a degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is employed at Buffalo Wild Wings.
The groom expects to receive a degree in elementary education from Southeast in December 2010. He is employed at Logan's Roadhouse.
After a wedding trip to Disney World, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.