- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Jordan Parke and Stacy Michelle Detweiler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:52 a.m. Monday, May 4, 2009. Name, Jaci Michelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Mrs. Detweiler is the former Stacy Strong, daughter of Zack and Diane Strong of Jackson. She is a financial service consultant at Bank of Missouri. Detweiler is the son of Kevin and Sonja Detweiler of Jackson. He is an X-ray technician with Midwest Neurological Surgeons.
Daughter to Jason Fredrick and Kate Elizabeth Koch of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:15 a.m. Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Name, Bailey Marie. Weight, 1 pound, 15 ounces. Mrs. Koch is the former Kate Kirchdoerfer, daughter of George and Ellen Kirchdoerfer of Gordonville. Koch is the son of David and Teresa Koch of Jackson.
Son to Colin Dean and Nancy Melinda Christina "Crissy" Harrison of Friedheim, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:19 p.m. Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Name, Samuel Colin. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Harrison is the former Crissy Smith, daughter of Arthur and Nancy Smith of Friedheim. Harrison is the son of Dean and Vella Harrison of Beaver Crossing, Neb. He is self-employed with Harrison Tree Service LLC.
Daughter to Lucas Andrew and Amber Dianne Hopkins of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:41 a.m. Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Name, Layne Ashlyn. Weight, 7 pounds 1.9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Hopkins is the former Amber Lueder, daughter of Randy and Staci Lueder of Cape Girardeau. She is an optometric technician with Regional Eyecare Center. Hopkins is the son of David and Theresa Hopkins of Louisiana, Mo. He is a heavy equipment operator with Proppant Specialists.
Son to Corey Allen and Sarah Ashley Murray of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:54 a.m. Wednesday, May 6, 2009. Name, Cameron Chase. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Murray is the former Sarah McGee, daughter of Nancy Mobley and Tom McGee of Marble Hill, Mo. Murray is the son of April Brewer and Bill Brewer of Fredericktown, Mo. He is serving with the U.S. Army in Iraq.