- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 5/14/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua A. Gaspard, 28, of Whitewater was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Harold Mabins, 66, 1105 Linden St., Apt. 603, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Shane M. Sprouse, 21, 2831 Whitener St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for domestic assault.
* David G. Moreno-Rodriguez, 28, 2813 Whitener St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a Paducah, Ky., warrant for bail-jumping.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for forgery.
* Keturah Williams, 31, of Thebes, Ill., was issued a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Micahel S. Hellman, 53, 421 Broadway, was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds and litter.
* Jerry L. Pickett, 31, 309 S. Union St., was issued a summons for prohibited acts, loud music.
* Andre T. Bailey, 22, of Tamms, Ill., was issued a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Corlin T. Turner, 27, and Reno M. Jones, 25, both of Sikeston, Mo., were issued summonses for being pedestrians in the street.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A theft was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* Medications were reported stolen at 1036 Good Hope St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Money was reported stolen at 537 N. Sprigg St.
* A burglary was reported at 227 S. Spanish St. Debit cards and phone headset were reported stolen.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theresa Phillips, 17, 175 Wyandot St., was arrested on suspicion of harassment.
* Megan Fox, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of harassment by telephone.
* Property damage was reported in the 1800 block of North High Street.