- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)5
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)72
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Good times at Capaha Pool
In response to the letter "Memories of Capaha Pool": Yes, there are many.
My childhood friend Angie Hale and I would go swimming every day and would always make sure we were first in line. When my mom would come to pick us up, we would hide underwater so she wouldn't see us. Those were good times that I'll never forget.
CHRISTY SMITH LEWIS, Tampa, Fla.