- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)15
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Good times at Capaha Pool
In response to the letter "Memories of Capaha Pool": Yes, there are many.
My childhood friend Angie Hale and I would go swimming every day and would always make sure we were first in line. When my mom would come to pick us up, we would hide underwater so she wouldn't see us. Those were good times that I'll never forget.
CHRISTY SMITH LEWIS, Tampa, Fla.