- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Christina Kay Raisch and Christopher Ryan McAuley were married Dec. 11, 2004, at Wesley United Methodist Church in Fruitland. The Rev. Kevin Cawley performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Justin Province of Irondale, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of John and Kay Raisch of Belgrade, Mo. Edgar and Ellen McAuley of Cape Girardeau are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Shelly Dodd of Belgrade, and bridesmaid was Lindsey Grissom of Cape Girardeau. Junior bridesmaid was Meredith Grissom of Cape Girardeau.
Andrew Welter was best man, and groomsman was Phillip Wallace, both of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Andrew McAuley, brother of the groom. Ushers were Richard Ott, uncle of the groom; Ryan Ott, cousin of the groom; and Steve Renollo, uncle of the groom, all of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Meredith Grissom and Andrew McAuley.
Flower girl was Sara Cawley of Fruitland.
Dennis Raisch, brother of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held in the church fellowship hall. Servers were members of Family Community Career Leaders of America at Kelly High School in Benton, Mo., supervised by Alvina Mainard.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 10 at the church.
Mrs. McAuley is a 2003 graduate of Valley High School at Caledonia, Mo., and is pursuing a degree in elementary education at Southeast Missouri State University. She is working in the home health service field.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Kelly High School, and is pursuing a degree in finance and accounting at Southeast. He is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.