- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Laura Ann Pletcher and Dustin Oliver Cook were married Nov. 20, 2004, at First Church of the Nazarene. The Revs. Robert Aldrich and Jim Cooper performed the ceremony. Organist was Iris McElrath.
Richard and Paula Pletcher of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Allen and Debby Cook of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Shannon Felker of Maryland, Va. Bridesmaids were Krista Burger of Scott City; Kelly Yenzer of Cincinnati, Ohio; Beth Pletcher of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride; Abby Cook of Scott City, sister of the groom; and Brooke Spinks of Cape Girardeau.
Adam Spinks of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Chris Heisserer, Brandon Hillemann and Kenny Smith of Scott City; Byron Pletcher, brother of the bride, and Michael Cook, both of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Matt Holder and Jeremy Schlosser of Scott City, and Ryan Steimle of New Hamburg, Mo.
Flower girl was Jamie Glastetter, daughter of James and Laurie Glastetter of Scott City.
Renee Schwendinger was guest book attendant. Bridget Miller handed out programs.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Cynthia Baker and Becky Lilly.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 19 at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Mrs. Cook is a 1998 graduate of Central High School, and expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in early childhood education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is employed at Immediate HealthCare.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed at Do It Best Corp.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.