- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Megan Dawn Hill and Freddy Joe Johnson exchanged vows Nov. 13, 2004, at Randles General Baptist Church in Randles, Mo. Vyron Yount performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Tom and Belinda Moore of Randles and Greg Hill of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Bill and Debbie Johnson of Delta.
The bride was presented in marriage by her stepfather.
Maid of honor was Jeena Barber of Delta. Bridesmaids were Andrea Dohogne and Destiny Johnson, sister of the groom, both of Delta.
Dustin Williams of Allenville was best man. Groomsmen were Pat Barber and Billy Johnson, brother of the groom, both of Delta. Usher was Chris Hill of Gordonville, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Ashgen Dozier, daughter of Mitchell and Kasie Dozier of Delta. Ringbearer was Nathan Johnson, son of the bride and groom. He was pulled in a wagon by his great-stepgrandfather, Thomas Moore Sr.
The reception was held at the church.
Mrs. Johnson is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom is employed at Elfrink Transportation.
The couple is residing in Randles.