- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Michael Thomas and Kristi Lynn Mahoney of Killeen, Texas, King's Daughters Hospital in Temple, Texas, 6:25 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 25, 2004. Name, Andrew Robert. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Mahoney is the former Kristi Sommer, daughter of Lawrence and Carol Sommer of Killeen, formerly of Cape Girardeau. Mahoney is the son of Martin and Barbara Mahoney of Killeen.
Son to Brian and Penny Shelton of Tyler, Texas, East Texas Medical Center in Tyler, 12:33 p.m. Monday, Dec. 27, 2004. Name, Luke James. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shelton is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Dwornik of Fort Walton Beach, Fla. Shelton is the son of Dr. and Mrs. John Shelton of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Charles D. and Lisa A. Brown of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:37 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2004. Name, Gabriel Aden. Weight, 5 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Brown is the former Lisa Patterson, daughter of Ronnie and Shirley Patterson of New Madrid, Mo. Brown is the son of Gene Brown of Kewanee, Mo. He is employed by Kidd Oil Co.
Son to Johnnie Brandon and Sarah Beth Delrosa of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:27 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2004. Name, Tyler Anthony. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Delrosa is the former Sarah Lumsden, daughter of Joe and Maryann Lumsden of Kelso, Mo. She is a teacher with Sikeston School District. Delrosa is the son of Judith Delrosa of Scott City. He is a construction worker with Midwest Specialties.
Daughter to Cynthia Marie Murray of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:17 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2004. Name, Cadence Mariah. Weight, 5 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Murray is the daughter of Mabel Murray of Oran and Hank Murray of Morley, Mo.
Daughter to Clayton Edward and Terry Layne Sauceda of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:22 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 30, 2004. Name, Sierra Madison. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. Mrs. Sauceda is the former Terry Conley, daughter of Terry Boyers of Morley, Mo., and William Conley of Golconda, Ill. She is employed by Manpower Inc. Sauceda is the son of Juan and Alice Sauceda of Oran. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Michael C. and Dana M. Westrich of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:17 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 30, 2004. Name, Nicholas Michael. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Westrich is the former Dana Phegley, daughter of Darrell and Shirley Phegley of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Westrich is the son of Mildred Westrich of Cape Girardeau, and the late Elmer Westrich. He is a respiratory therapist at Saint Francis.