- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Clarine V. Crader, 87, of Jackson died Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2005, at her home.
She was born June 4, 1917, at Mineral Point, Mo., daughter of Ernest and Mattie Huskey West.
Crader was formerly of Marble Hill, Mo., and a member of Harmony Congregational Methodist Church.
Survivors include six sons, Donald, Jimmie, Billy, Roy and Dusty Crader, all of Marble Hill, Jeffrey Crader of Shacklefords, Va.; three daughters, Dorothy Eldracher of Marble Hill, Doris Walton of Panama City, Fla., Pamela Lane of Tustin, Calif.; two brothers, Frankie and Bruce West of Imperial, Mo.; a sister, Zee Anderson of Jackson; 23 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sisters.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Crader Family Cemetery near Marble Hill, with the Rev. Jack Leslie officiating.
Liley Funeral Home at Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.