- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)17
Graduation is important milestone
To the editor:
I believe that it is not fair to prevent any student who has earned enough credits to graduate from walking with her friends on graduation night. I would hope that the people who make these decisions will change their minds. Graduation is an important part of everyone's life, and no one should be deprived of that experience as long as she has the earned credits to do so.
ALICE DARTT, Greenville, Ala.