- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)34
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)8
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Graduation is important milestone
To the editor:
I believe that it is not fair to prevent any student who has earned enough credits to graduate from walking with her friends on graduation night. I would hope that the people who make these decisions will change their minds. Graduation is an important part of everyone's life, and no one should be deprived of that experience as long as she has the earned credits to do so.
ALICE DARTT, Greenville, Ala.