- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson fire reports 1/7/05
Firefighters responded to the following item on Wednesday:
* At 8:15 p.m., smoke smell at 210 S. Silver Springs Road.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 1:11 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2700 block of Janet Drive.
* At 2:06 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Hackberry Street.
* At 3:15 a.m., unknown odor at 2525 Boutin Drive.
* At 1:56 p.m., emergency medical service at 823 Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following on Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Monroe Street.