- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 1/7/05
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David M. Howlett, 52, 210 Mitchell, Marston, Mo., was arrested on a Mississippi County, Ark., warrant for possession of pseudoephedrine with intent.
* Frank Allen James, 42, 1018 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts and resisting arrest.
* Dustin Sean Masterson, 22, 414 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court.
* Shawn Demetrius Brown, 32, 1385 Heydt St., St. Louis, was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Joy Ann Brown, 28, 59 Amber Lane, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for two counts of fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance.
* Rebecca L. Hicks, 40, 3020 Boutin Drive, Apt. 13, was issued a summons for illegal dumping.
* Jerome L. Rainey, 27, 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 102; Christopher L. Faignant, 24, 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 103; and Joshua W. Rainey, 291 Crocus Lane, Jackson, were issued summonses for theft of cable service following a complaint by Charter Communications.
* Money was reported stolen from Stone Mountain Carpet, 410 Siemers Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from 518 S. Ellis St.
* Orscheln Farm and Home, 338 Christine St., reported the theft of a log splitter.
* Auffenberg Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge, 611 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a license plate renewal sticker.
* Keys were reported lost at 418 Sheridan Drive.
* A leaf blower was reported stolen from 423 Themis St.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A GMC truck was reported stolen from 724 S. Pacific St., and was later recovered.
* The Cape Girardeau Country Club reported that turf was removed from the green.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
* A blue 1990 Oldsmobile was towed from 1121 Bloomfield Road.
* A gray 1992 Oldsmobile was towed from the 300 block of South Benton Street.
* Express Rent To Own, 1107 Bloomfield Road, reported the failure to return a rented DVD player.