- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 5/10/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 4:30 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Centennial Drive.
* At 5:43 p.m., emergency medical service at Morgan Oak and Sprigg streets.
* At 6:23 p.m., alarm sounding in the 2000 block of Corporate Circle.
* At 7:35 p.m., citizen assist in the 400 block of Washington Avenue.
* At 10:53 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Washington Avenue.
* At 11:58 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 1:01 a.m., alarm sounding in the 2900 block of Beaver Creek Drive.
* At 6:36 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2700 block of Bloomfield Road.
* At 7:37 a.m., still alarm in the 200 block of Broadway.
* At 10:04 a.m., still alarm in the 400 block of Bellevue Street.
* At 11:16 a.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Jefferson Avenue.
* At 3:51 p.m., illegal burn in the 2700 block of Maria Louise Lane.
* At 5:30 p.m., alarm sounding in the 100 block of South Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.