The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Heather A. Cook, 36, 2224 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
* Ashley L. Holland 27, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of second-degree robbery and felonious restraint.
* Casandra A. Mann, 19, 45 S. West End Blvd., No. 406, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Carlton J. Porche Jr., 40, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Marilyn K. Landewes, age not given, of Jackson was issued a summons for high weeds.
* Curtis A. Kluesner, age not given, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for unlawful use of a weapon.
* James K. Gregg, age not given, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for littering.
* An assault was reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at 820 N. Sprigg St.
* An automobile was reported damaged at 329 N. Fountain St.
* A 56-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.