- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 5/10/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Heather A. Cook, 36, 2224 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
* Ashley L. Holland 27, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of second-degree robbery and felonious restraint.
* Casandra A. Mann, 19, 45 S. West End Blvd., No. 406, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Carlton J. Porche Jr., 40, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Marilyn K. Landewes, age not given, of Jackson was issued a summons for high weeds.
* Curtis A. Kluesner, age not given, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for unlawful use of a weapon.
* James K. Gregg, age not given, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for littering.
* An assault was reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at 820 N. Sprigg St.
* An automobile was reported damaged at 329 N. Fountain St.
* A 56-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.