- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
VILLA RIDGE, Ill. -- Margaret Endicott Wilson, 93, of Villa Ridge died Monday, Jan. 3, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 30, 1911, at Villa Ridge, daughter of Louis Eugene and Martha Redden Endicott.
Wilson was a member of the Villa Ridge Union Church and a member of the church's Ladies Aide.
Survivors include two step-sons, Roy Frizzell of Pekin, Ill., and Russell Frizzell of Ullin, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her first husband, Charles Frizzell in 1963; her second husband, Claude Wilson in 1999; and a stepson.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Villa Ridge Union Church and from 8 a.m. until time of service on Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the church. The Rev. Ralph Kaufman will officiate, with burial in Beechwood Cemetery in Mounds, Ill.
Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge is in charge of arrangements.