- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marjorie J. Akridge Faber, 74, of St. Louis died Thursday, Dec. 16, 2004, in Longmont, Colo.
She was born Jan. 23, 1930, at Old Mines, Mo., daughter of Sam and Viola Horton Raymo. She first married Windell Akridge May 26, 1947. He died Jan. 26, 1985. She later married Walter Faber, who died June 6, 2003.
Faber was formerly of Perryville, and a member of Bethlehem Baptist Church at Crosstown, Mo.
Survivors include two daughters, Kathleen Schwane of Waterloo, Ill., Debra Schultz of Perryville; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Bethlehem Baptist Church from 1 p.m. to service time Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. Steve Francis officiating. Burial will be in Bethlehem Church Cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.