- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Accident sends three females to hospital
SCOTT COUNTY, Mo. - A Sunday afternoon one-car accident near Oran sent a Chaffee woman and two female children to a Cape Girardeau hospital.
Robin M. Patterson, 49, was driving her 2002 Buick on Highway 77 about two miles north of Oran when she lost control, traveled off the left side of the roadway and struck a ditch, the Missouri State Highway Patrol said.
Patterson, a four-year-old and two-year-old from Chaffee all were taken by North Scott County Ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center, where they were treated for moderate injuries. The Buick was totaled.