- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dorothy Jean Ingemanson, 84, of Scott City died Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 3, 1924, in Fornfelt, daughter of Martin August and Mary Alma Fish Krieger. She and Ernest Ingemanson were married April 4, 1945, at Scott City. Ernest died Oct. 22, 1996.
Ingemanson was a homemaker and a member of Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City and its Ladies Aid, and VFW Ladies Auxiliary Post 6407.
Survivors include two sons, Jan (Nancy) Ingemanson of Lawrenceville, Ga., Martin (Bette) Ingemanson of Lakeville, Minn.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
A sister preceded her in death.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. to service time Friday at Eisleben Lutheran Church
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. at the church, with the Rev. Bob Azinger officiating. Interment will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to Eisleben Lutheran Church, 432 Lutheran Lane, Scott City, MO, 63780.