- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 5/5/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jacques P. Delisle, 32, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, having no proof of insurance, failure to drive on the right side of the roadway and driving while revoked.
* Robert E. Betts, 57, 531 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of larceny.
* Deborah A. Erlbacher, 46, 124 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 8, was arrested on suspicion of passing bad checks.
* Marcus T. Morgan, 18, 926 College St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while revoked.
* Ashley A. Jackson, 21, of Charleston Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for fraud and a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for probation violation for assault.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest.
* Eric L. Hogan, 22, 445 S. Spring Ave., Apt. E., was arrested on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine, possession of marijuana and resisting lawful detention.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for burglary.
* Blake P. Mudd, 20, 236 N. Ellis St., and Travis S. McDonald, 20, of 236 N. Ellis St., were issued summonses for maintaining a disorderly house.
* Jeffrey G. Curry, 44, 1105 Linden St., Apt. 35, was issued a summons for walking in the street when a sidewalk was available.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A rape was reported.
* A Nintendo Wii, controllers, television and computer were reported stolen at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* Huddle House, 511 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of food.
* A purse was reported stolen at 716 S. Ellis St.
* A burglary was reported at 716 Broadway.
* A burglary was reported at 927 Jefferson Ave.
* A burglary was reported at 704 Ellis St.
* A harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher K. Koch, 19, 193 Spring Hill Road, was arrested on suspicion of speeding and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* A burglary was reported in the 3800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 1000 block of East Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Howard Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.