- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BENEFITS D.A.R.E. PROGRAM
Don't know what to get Mom for her special day May 10? Come to Franklin School on May 9 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a family photo to give to her for Mother's Day! Any size family or families with pets are welcome.
A 10" by 13" photo is only $10 and benefits the D.A.R.E. program in private and public schools in Cape Girardeau. Programming expenses for the D.A.R.E. program come from donations.
The D.A.R.E. program in Cape Girardeau covers the public school system through sixth grade, Nell Holcomb, Trinity Lutheran, St. Vincent's, St. Mary's and Notre Dame. Resisting drug and alcohol abuse is a vital skill for children today. Give kids the tools they need to grow-up healthy, happy and drug-free!