- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BENEFITS D.A.R.E. PROGRAM
Don't know what to get Mom for her special day May 10? Come to Franklin School on May 9 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a family photo to give to her for Mother's Day! Any size family or families with pets are welcome.
A 10" by 13" photo is only $10 and benefits the D.A.R.E. program in private and public schools in Cape Girardeau. Programming expenses for the D.A.R.E. program come from donations.
The D.A.R.E. program in Cape Girardeau covers the public school system through sixth grade, Nell Holcomb, Trinity Lutheran, St. Vincent's, St. Mary's and Notre Dame. Resisting drug and alcohol abuse is a vital skill for children today. Give kids the tools they need to grow-up healthy, happy and drug-free!