- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BENEFITS D.A.R.E. PROGRAM
Don't know what to get Mom for her special day May 10? Come to Franklin School on May 9 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a family photo to give to her for Mother's Day! Any size family or families with pets are welcome.
A 10" by 13" photo is only $10 and benefits the D.A.R.E. program in private and public schools in Cape Girardeau. Programming expenses for the D.A.R.E. program come from donations.
The D.A.R.E. program in Cape Girardeau covers the public school system through sixth grade, Nell Holcomb, Trinity Lutheran, St. Vincent's, St. Mary's and Notre Dame. Resisting drug and alcohol abuse is a vital skill for children today. Give kids the tools they need to grow-up healthy, happy and drug-free!