- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT BENEFITS D.A.R.E. PROGRAM
Don't know what to get Mom for her special day May 10? Come to Franklin School on May 9 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a family photo to give to her for Mother's Day! Any size family or families with pets are welcome.
A 10" by 13" photo is only $10 and benefits the D.A.R.E. program in private and public schools in Cape Girardeau. Programming expenses for the D.A.R.E. program come from donations.
The D.A.R.E. program in Cape Girardeau covers the public school system through sixth grade, Nell Holcomb, Trinity Lutheran, St. Vincent's, St. Mary's and Notre Dame. Resisting drug and alcohol abuse is a vital skill for children today. Give kids the tools they need to grow-up healthy, happy and drug-free!