- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police reports 1/4/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenneth C. Martin, 22, 1938 Delwin, Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of statutory rape and statutory sodomy.
* Ralph L. Smith Sr., 41, 522 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Chris C. Hendrix, 34, 428 Pearl St., was arrested on suspicion of driving under revocation.
* Bambi L. Behm, 41, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 306, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* David A. Tingle Sr., 47, Box 42, Unity, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving under revocation possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
* Scott A. Hoffmann, 35, 1521 E. Riverside St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* William R. Newburn, III, 32, 3016 Minutemen Way, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Jessie V. Dorris, 35, 1457 County Road 206, was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for false declaration.
* Sanford E. Ladwig Sr., 55, 403 S. Pacific, Apt. 10, was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for passing bad checks.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for robbery and possession of a controlled substance.
* Elmer Joseph Middleton, 34, 308 W. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A purse was reported stolen from 3439 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from BPD-Mart, 3276 William St.
* Tires and rims were reported stolen from Cape GMC Pontiac, 755 S. Kingshighway.
* DVDs and CDs were reported stolen at 121 E. Rodney St.
* Theft was reported from Dairy Queen, 31 S. Kingshighway.
* A PlayStation and game, money and photos were reported stolen at 308 W. Lorimier St.
* Sugar was reported found in a gas tank at 128 S. Park St.
* A vehicle window was broken and a CD player taken at 1 Good Hope St.
* A bicycle was reported found at 902 William St.
* Checks were reported forged at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Burglary was attempted at 1751 Independence St.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported a forged check.
* US Bank, 3060 William St. reported receiving a counterfeit $100 bill.
* A CD player was reported found at 2500 Independence St.