CAPE GIRARDEAU CITY COUNCIL ACTION
* Held a public hearing regarding the petition for annexation from Mark Rademaker for a 7.68-acre tract of land on Perryville Road contiguous to the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
(Second and third readings)
* Approved the record plat of Silverthorne Second Subdivision.
* Approved a cost participation agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for construction of a left turn lane at Route K and Notre Dame Drive.
* Annexed land at Delaware Park into the city of Cape Girardeau.
* Approved an agreement with Union Electric Company d/b/a AmerenUE under which the city will spend $264,000 annually for electricity and maintenance of 2,354 street lights.
* Accepted a proposal from Beussink, Hey, Roe, Seabaugh and Stroder LLC to conduct random record checks to determine compliance with the city's motel and restaurant tax law.
* Gave conditional approval of an original package liquor and Sunday sales license for Capeland LLC d/b/a Quick and Save, 2861 Themis St., Alam Zahed, managing officer.