- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson Board of Aldermen action 1/4/05
JACKSON BOARD OF ALDERMEN ACTION
The Jackson Board of Aldermen took the following action at Monday night's meeting:
* Accepted the dedication of sewer easements from Lonnie and Susan Stroder and Gladys Siebert for the Elwanda Drive relief sewer, Reach A project.
* Authorized the mayor to sign depository agreements with US Bank, First Midwest Bank, Bank of Missouri and Bank of America.
* Accepted a deed of dedication for Old Toll Road right-of-way from the Chug Crites Trust.