- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Notre Dame rallies to beat Kennett 10-4
Notre Dame bounced back after suffering its first loss of the season Friday to beat Kennett in the consolation bracket of the SEMO Conference baseball tournament Saturday.
The No. 1 Bulldogs (17-1) fell behind 4-0 after just a half inning, but staged a 10-4 comeback win over No. 7 Kennett to advance to play Kelly at 4 p.m. on Monday.
The winner of the Notre Dame vs. Kelly game, which will take place at Notre Dame, will advance to play Dexter at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the fifth-place game, also at Notre Dame.
Dylan Drury earned the win on the mound to improve to 6-0. He also went 2-for-4 with a double.
Austin Greer stroked two triples while going 2-for-4. Trenton St. Cin was 3-for-3 with a double.
WP -- Dylan Drury, 6-0. LP -- Wallace. 3B -- Greer 2 (ND), Grantham (K), Jackson (K). 2B -- Colton Young (ND), Dylan Drury (ND), Trenton St. Cin (ND), Jeremy Essner (ND). Multiple hits -- Notre Dame: Young 2-4, Drury 2-4, Greer 2-4, St. Cin 3-3; Kennett: Grantham 2-3, Luck 2-3. Records -- Notre Dame 17-1.