- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 5/3/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sean Patrick Donley, 30, 7070 N. Main St., Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Andrew Mitchell Sweet, 29, 2416 Windy Hill Lane, was arrested on Cape Girardeau County and Jefferson County warrants for failure to appear.
* Terry Allen, 22, 511 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for stealing two pairs of shorts from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Amber M. Wyatt, 20, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Angel L. Busby,19, of Cairo, Ill, was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing from Macy's, 3049 William St.
* A 15-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of stealing earrings and a pair of men's shorts from J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Mitchell G. Smies, 20, 920 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Two suspects were in custody pending formal charges of possession of controlled substances, tampering with evidence, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and no headlights.
* Latilya Candiss Ward, 17, 531 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for obstructing a court order.
* Nicholas Lee Smith, 23, of Anna, Ill., was issued a summons for trespassing at Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Calvin Gene Ayers, 49, 1346 Perry Ave., was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving and no valid driver's license.
* An assault was reported at 1325 Broadway.
* An assault was reported at 909 Hackberry St.
* An assault was reported in the 190 block of Delwin Street.
* A television was stolen from 726 Watkins St.
* A dog was reported stolen at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri, 2536 Boutin Drive; two suspects were taken into custody.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A vehicle hood and windshield were reported damaged at 612 S. Sprigg St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* A 57-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.