- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Michael Harold and Marcy LeeAnn Green of Dexter, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:48 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 2009. Name, Ashley Isabella. Weight, 2 pounds, 15 1/2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Green is the former Marcy Grubbs, daughter of Jerry and Elaine Grubbs of Dexter. Green is the son of Harold and Mary Green of Cape Girardeau. He is a service man with AmerenUE.
Son to Zachary Hargis and Blair Suzanne Huckstep of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:13 p.m. Saturday, April 25, 2009. Name, Rhett Jerome. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Huckstep is the former Blair Hinkebein, daughter of Ron Hinkebein of Jackson, and the late Suzanne Hinkebein. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Huckstep is the son of Gordon and Carmen Huckstep of Cape Girardeau. He is an auto technician at Huckstep Auto Body.
Daughter to Jonathan Richard Carlisle and Mary Katheryn Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:06 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 2009. Name, Kali Serena. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Glosemeyer is the daughter of Ralph and Vikki Glosemeyer of Marthasville, Mo. She is a nanny. Carlisle is the son of Walter and Gloria Jackson of Zalma, Mo. He is employed by DirecTV.
Son to Howard Eugene and Crystal Dawn Smith Jr. of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:25 a.m. Monday, April 27, 2009. Name, Jacob Matthew. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Smith is the former Crystal Coomer, daughter of Kenny and Mary Coomer of Delta. She is employed by White and Associates. Smith is the son of Corey and Edgar Stoverink of Leopold, Mo. He is employed by Nuway Concrete.
Son to Robert Aaron and Kimberlie Suzanne Haupt of Lebanon, Mo., St. John's Hospital in Lebanon, 8:54 a.m. Monday, April 27, 2009. Name, Aidyn Jaxson. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Haupt is the former Kimberlie Kohrman, daughter of Bryan and Wendy McCoy of Jackson and Joe and Jennifer Kohrman of Clover, S.C. Haupt is the son of Johnnie and Kathie Haupt of Fruitland. He is a physical education teacher.