- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
William Giddings Jr.
William B. Giddings Jr., 90, of St. Charles, Mo., died Tuesday, April 28, 2009.
Beloved husband of the late Virginia D. Crites Giddings; dear father of Sue (Richard) Harris, William III (Linda), John (Patricia), James (Patricia), Robert (Karen) Giddings; dear brother of Mildred Jones and the late Clyde, William, James and Mary Vera; loving grandfather of seven; great-grandfather of three; our dear brother-in-law, uncle, great-uncle, cousin and dear friend to many.
The funeral was held Friday at Alexander Funeral Home in St. Ann, Mo. Burial was in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Arlington United Methodist Church, 3770 McKelvey Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044.