- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Hale - Rudell
Danny Hale and Ruth Powers of Jackson and Dana Davis and Colin Stoner of Commerce City, Colo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Carey Hale of Arlington, Va., to B.J. Rudell of Washington, D.C. He is the son of Joel and Marcie Rudell of New York City.
Hale is a 1994 graduate of Oak Ridge High School in Oak Ridge. She received a bachelor of arts degree in political science from the University of North Carolina-Charlotte, and a master of arts degree in international affairs from George Washington University. She has a Pickering Fellowship from the Department of State, and expects to enter the U.S. Foreign Service in September.
Rudell received a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Davidson College. He is marketing director with consulting firm Brailsford and Dunlavey, and also teaches improvisational comedy.
An October wedding is planned in Alexandria, Va.