- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- John G. Campbell, 68, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 31, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
He was born Nov. 20, 1936, at St. Mary, Mo., son of Joseph S. and Catherine Primo Campbell.
Campbell worked as an elevator operator at MFA Feed Supply.
Survivors include three brothers, Roland Campbell of Chester, Ill., James Campbell of House Springs, Mo., Quentin Campbell of Perryville; and a sister, Janet Monsen of Pevely, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Graveside services were held today at Home Cemetery in Perryville, with the Rev. Ervin Brooks officiating.