- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- John G. Campbell, 68, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 31, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
He was born Nov. 20, 1936, at St. Mary, Mo., son of Joseph S. and Catherine Primo Campbell.
Campbell worked as an elevator operator at MFA Feed Supply.
Survivors include three brothers, Roland Campbell of Chester, Ill., James Campbell of House Springs, Mo., Quentin Campbell of Perryville; and a sister, Janet Monsen of Pevely, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Graveside services were held today at Home Cemetery in Perryville, with the Rev. Ervin Brooks officiating.