- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 1/2/05
The following items were released Friday and Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Roy Walter Barnes, 52, of Mounds, Ill., was issued a summons at Siemers and Lambert drives for driving while intoxicated, driving while revoked and failure to stop at a stop sign.
* Chris Charles Hendrix, 34, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for DWI.
* Lawrence Andre Agnew, 54, of 801 Good Hope St. was arrested on suspicion of DWI and other traffic violations.
* Daniel James Dallas, 32, 224 Independence St. F, was arrested on suspicion of DWI and for having no tail lights.
* Lattie Andrew Clark, 56, 1300 Water St., was arrested Thursday on a Scott County warrant for contempt, driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Brian Keith Vogel, 48, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau city warrant for contempt of court, a Scott City warrant for failure to appear and on Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* David Allen Tingle, Sr., 57, of Unity, Ill., was arrested on a federal warrant for parole violation.
* Kris Donald Boettcher, 33, no address given, was arrested for a Cape Girardeau County warrant for writing bad checks.
* Todd Wayne Gross, 32, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of failing to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Michael John Edmundson, 30, of Park Hills, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* James Michael Dalton, 20, of 1025 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for possession of marijuana, a controlled substance.
* Heather Dawn Nistendirk, 20, of 221 William St., was issued a summons for possession of marijuana, a controlled substance.
* An assault was reported at the 1700 block of William St.
* Windows were reported broken during a burglary at Centenary Methodist Church, 300 N. Ellis St.
* First Church of the Nazarene, 2106 Independence St., reported money taken during a burglary.
* Lighthouse Baptist Church, 2826 Independence St., reported money taken during a burglary.
* A burglary was reported at 1607 Perryville Road. Jewelry was reported taken.
* A burglary was reported at 3019 Aspen Drive.
* Burglary was reported at 511 S. Ellis St. in which equipment was taken.
* Money was reported taken at Denny's, 161 West Drive.
* Storey's Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported a jar of peanut butter taken.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 433 Louis St.
* TNT Cash Advance reported money taken in a stealing by deceit case.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* Huck's reported fraudulent use of a credit device.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Fraudulant use of a credit device was reported at 3439 William St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 724 Broadway.
* A small bag of narcotics was found at 724 Broadway.
* Thirteen cases of forgery was reported in Cape Girardeau: Applebee's, 202 S. Broadview St.; FYE at 100 W. Park Mall; Bingo World, 823 N. Clark Ave; Hastings, 2136 William St.; KB Toys, 181 W. Park Mall; Wilson's Leather, 221 W. Park Mall; Steak N Shake, 3061 William St.; Toys R Us, 201 Silver Springs Road; Fred's, 121 S. Sprigg St.; Red Lobster, 3269 William St., K-Mart, 11 S. Kingshighway, Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway; and the Finish Line, 225 W. Park Mall.